From: "Gupta, Vivek G" <vivek.g.gupta@intel.com>
To: <ajayrajkumar@LUCENT.COM>; <STDS-802-21@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG>
Cc: <Michael.G.Williams@nokia.com>
Sent: Monday, May 02, 2005 8:35 PM
Subject: IEEE 802.21 Proposal for May 2005 meeting

Please find attached draft text for a joint harmonized proposal from
several companies listed in the proposal.
Given the large size of submission a .zip file is being sent. Please let
us know if there are any problems in receiving the attached file. Kindly
post the file as a .doc file on the server if possible.

Best Regards,
-Vivek

Vivek Gupta
Intel Corporation