Re: [802.21] May 2005 draft proposal submissions

Thanks Vivek for pointing the inconsistency. This was an oversight on my
part. I have changed the DCN to 21-05-0253-02-0000.

BTW, I do see the revision "00" for DCN 21-05-0253-00-0000 on the web site
under the March folder. Please do let me know if you are not able to access
it for some reason and we can sort that out.

Regards,
-ajay