From: owner-stds-802-21@ieee.org [mailto:owner-stds-802-21@ieee.org] On Behalf Of Younhee Han
Sent: Friday, May 13, 2005 4:37 AM
To: STDS-802-21@listserv.ieee.org
Subject: [802.21] Question about roll call

Hello Ajay,

From the this meeting's agenda,
I noticed there will be 'Roll Call for Quorum Determination' on Monday, 2:15p.

Beause of my personal condition (actually, my lovely first baby was born just a few days ago),
I am going to arrive at the meeing place on 'Monday' 5:30p.
So, it seems that I will be failed to response the roll call.
Is it means that I cannot participate the down selection voting held on Thursday?

Please relieve my concerns.

- Youn-Hee Han