Follow-up to ad hoc to form Wireless Architecture Study Group

Hi Everyone,

As discussed during the Cairns meeting in May there is a follow up meeting
of the Wireless Adhoc Architecture Pre-Study Group on Monday morning, July
18, 2005 from 8 am to 12 noon. I would encourage every 802.21 WG member to
attend the same and voice your opinions.

I do realize that the last hour of this meeting (11 am to noon) overlaps
with the 802 Opening Plenary. I am told that due to scheduling constraints,
this was the only time possible outside the individual WG meeting times.

The expectation is that the 8 am to 12 noon is to give the maximum time
slot and it would get determined on Monday as to the extent of real overlap
with the other meeting time.

I have uploaded the presentation Tom Siep would present, as a 802.21 WG
contribution 21-05-0291-00-0000-joint_wireless_architecture_adhoc.ppt

Best Regards,
-ajay

Ajay Rajkumar
Chair, IEEE 802.21 WG