Re: [802.21] Follow-up to ad hoc to form Wireless Architecture Study Group

Ajay,

Is there any need of formal admission to attend the Wireless Adhoc
Architecture Pre-Study Group meeting?

Cheers,
Hong-Yon

Hong-Yon Lach
Lab Manager, Edge Mobile Networking Lab (EMNL)
Office: +33 (0)169352536; Mobile: +33 (0)607590268

_

_