From: owner-stds-802-21@ieee.org [mailto:owner-stds-802-21@ieee.org]On
Behalf Of ext Singh Ajoy-ASINGH1
Sent: Wednesday, July 13, 2005 12:00
To: STDS-802-21@listserv.ieee.org
Subject: Re: [802.21] On the MIHEP initiative in IETF

Hi Stefano,

Thanks for your reply. Having worked in IETF (CARD) and little bit in IEEE 802.21, I really feel that starting with a protocol that has already undergone numerous reviews in IETF is better idea. Also, it is much more easier to extend an existing RFC to make it usable for 802.21 than trying to re-invent a new protocol. My intention here is to help IEEE 802.21 to resolve the L3 transport issue as fast as possible.

Regards,
Ajoy