Re: [802.21] Follow-up to ad hoc to form Wireless Architecture Study Group

Hong-Yon,

No. There is no formal admission or registration process to attend this
adhoc or for that matter any IEEE meeting provided one is registered for
that session (in this case the July, 2005 Plenary session). All meetings
are open to anyone registered.

-ajay