Re: IETF draft of interest

Hello Michael,

I haven't been upto speed on .21. I think it will help from my limited
knowledge. Is there a summary of current state of .21

We hope to specify specific  3-G triggers and link layer optimization.  The
intent is document ways of  accomplishing fast handoff in 3G CDMA networks
and also possibly influence the 3G architecture.

Regards,
-Gopal