From: owner-stds-802-21@ieee.org [mailto:owner-stds-802-21@ieee.org] On
Behalf Of stefano.faccin@NOKIA.COM
Sent: 22 July 2005 11:25
To: vivek.g.gupta@intel.com; STDS-802-21@listserv.ieee.org
Subject: RE: [802.21] Renaming MIH?

Oops, my mistake for the title.

Vivek, from my pov there is no need to change the PAR. However, since this
is not urgent, I agree with you we should look at the impact of 802.1am.
However, since their PAR has not been aproved, it will be a long time before
we can know what they do. We can perhaps handling change of name and
modifications of PAR as two separate issues.

Stefano