RE: [802.21] IS scenario presentation for 07.28.2005 call

Hi,
good slides. I wonder if, in order to avoid further confusion, we should avoid introducing the concept of IS server but keep referring only to MIH functions. After all, an IS server is a server built on top of an MIHF (and therefore capable to exchange information based on MIH standard).
Apart from this "naming" aspect, I think the rest of the slides look good.
Stefano