RE: 802.21 Teleconference: L2 Requirements for 802.11

Dear all,
	I just thought I would clarify the fact that IEEE 802.11u did
not complete the approval of its requirements at the San Francisco
meeting.

This therefore still gives further opportunities to IEEE 802.21 to
present
more requirements to IEEE 802.11u.

Kind regards

Stephen