RE: [802.21] Discussion on Information Service

Kalyan,
a minor modification to the scope below. Not sure why we are rediscussing the scope, since to me it is well defined in the 802.21 requirements document, and we should always go back and refer to that.
Stefano

[Stefano] also for 802.11 to 802.11 when a change of subnet/domain is required (this is an homogeneous case).