------- Original Message -------
Sender : stefano.faccin@nokia.com<stefano.faccin@nokia.com>
Date   : Aug 19, 2005 13:09
Title  : Availability of latest draft

Ajay,
please bear with me. In a previous e-mail I asked why the latest version of the draft is not yet available on the server, and you mentioned we decided at the last meeting to store the document in a password-protected area of the server. Since I did not recall such decision, I took a look at the minutes. In document 21-05-0334-01-0000-802_MIHS_minutes_2005_07_21.doc containing the minutes of July 21, it says in section 3.1.5:

3.15.	Process for Contributions (21-05-0313-02-0000-process_for_contributions.ppt, Chair of IEEE 802.21)
3.15.1.	Q: Should the WG draft be protected by a password? Ajay: will address that later

No further discussion is mentioned in any of the minutes, and no decision is documented. Since there was no conclusion, I would have expected the draft to appear on the website as soon as submitted by the editor. Can you clarify?
Stefano