Re: [802.21] Availability of latest draft

Stefano,

Please look at the same minutes you mention and look at section 4.6 "New
or Unfinished Business"

This question was brought up on the floor at that time. After the
discussion on the pros and cons to secure the WG draft, a straw poll was
conducted. The results were unanimous in favor of securing the draft.

Based on the unanimity of the sentiment a decision was taken to place
the draft in the password protected area.

Let me know if you still have any questions.

-ajay