Re: [802.21] [Mipshop] Re: Architectural Considerations for Handover InformationServices (was: Re: CARD Discussion Query Discussion)

Several comments:

- Informaiton encoding is one design factor, but we should think more
about other factors such as extensibility, flexibility, and actual
volume of encoded contents (regardless of how it is encoded).

- In reality, 3GPP2 has XML-based method (e.g., XCAP) in its
dependency list.

Yoshihiro Ohba