RE: [802.21] Ad-hoc Teleconferencec on Communication Model - October 18, 2005

O) The UE has only one network counter-part MIH PoS in one network for
> > each of the MIH services (IS, ES and CS).
>
> I have no problem with this. An alternative is to have the service
> specific architecture sections following this top level model to
specify
> their respective restrictions

What is the motivation for above restriction?
If a UE is connected to a single L2 link can we have a MIH PoS in PoA
and possibly another L3 MIH PoS somewhere else in the network?
If a UE is connected to multiple L2 links how is a MIH PoS at L3
associated with a network w.r.t above restriction?
Also even if the above restriction is true how shall it be
enforced/applied?

BR,
-Vivek

considerations.
> > Effectively, an MIH PoS can provide only a subset or none of those
> > services to a particular UE.
>
> I agree with this view. I see no reason to restrict otherwise.
>
> > O) The MIH PoS on a Non-PoA Network Entity and the MIH Non-PoS
Network