RE: [802.21] Ad-hoc Teleconferencec on Communication Model - October 18, 2005

     Subir> Why do we want to restrict this?  Our position should be we
don't care if two IS providers
                 want to be in the at same place and  provide the same
info. This will possibly depend upon
                 their business model, pricing  etc. It is  upto the UE
and the network operator to choose
                 the right one and most likely it will be governed  by
the policy .
Subir,
I agree with you that you can have multiple IS servers, there are
abosuletely no restrictions. You stated it youself, 'choose the right
one' for  the UE to use, either by UE or the network. The key is 'one',
for the type of service, which could be whole or partial.  If this is
restritive, we all should understand the usage scenarios which cannot
happen due to this.

Regards,
Srini