Re: [802.21] [Mipshop] Re: Architectural Considerations for Handover InformationServices (was: Re: CARD Discussion Query Discussion)

On Thu, Oct 20, 2005 at 02:40:41PM +0200, Hong-Yon Lach wrote:
> I have heard examples in which I would consider the information as dynamic,
> such as the "neighbouring network/access points available that match ..."
> and examples in which the information is very static (does not change much
> with time).

The example does not require information database to be dynamically
updated in a relatively short time period.

> The dynamic nature of information, depending on the specific piece of
> information, could be different according to deployment, and could change
> over time.

The dynamically chaning information is provided by ES and CS, not by
IS.  I think we have been clear on this requirement.

Yoshihiro Ohba