From: ***** IEEE stds-802-11 List *****
[mailto:STDS-802-11@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG] On Behalf Of ext Harry Worstell
Sent: Wednesday, October 19, 2005 6:26 PM
To: STDS-802-11@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: [802-11WG] IEEE January Session Hotel

Dear Participants,

The November 1 deadline date for the IEEE JANUARY SESSION hotel room
rate in Hawaii is fast approaching--

I know some of you have had problems making reservations.  Dawn and I
spoke with the Hilton today.  The problem has been with the pre and post
meeting room block.  We have now increased both and they should have
that entered in the system.  We currently have 100 rooms left in the
block from Sunday night through Thursday night and have added to the
block on the Friday-Saturday before and after the meeting which had been
sold out.  If you encounter any problems on getting the dates you want,
book Sunday through Thursday on the web and call the 800 number for the
pre/post dates and/or let Dawn and Darcel know what additional dates you
are trying to get before and after. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Please do not delay in getting this done. If we exhaust the current
block before November 1 we may be able to get some more rooms but we
would have to do so quickly.

Best regards,
Harry Worstell - Al Petrick

_______

IF YOU WISH to be Removed from this reflector, PLEASE DO NOT send your
request to this CLOSED reflector. We use this valuable tool to
communicate on the issues at hand.

SELF SERVICE OPTION:
Point your Browser to -
http://listserv.ieee.org/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=STDS-802-11 and then amend
your subscription on the form provided.  If you require removal from the
reflector press the LEAVE button.

Further information can be found at:
http://www.ieee802.org/11/Email_Subscribe.html
_______