RE: [802.21] 802.16 Requirements Teleconference

In 802.21 we need a new ethertype primarily to carry MIH traffic at L2
over ethernet. Also having a new ethertype allows us to support MIH
traffic at L2 on existing 802 equipment without hardware upgrades and
gives a convenient path to all MIH traffic (media independent) once L2
connectivity has been set up.

Best Regards,
-Vivek