RE: [802.21] 802.11 Requirements Teleconference - Nov 10

I am also having the same problem. I am calling from Vancouver.

Regards,

Ajoy

From: Ajay Rajkumar [mailto:ajayrajkumar@LUCENT.COM]
Sent: Thursday, November 10, 2005 8:08 AM
To: STDS-802-21@listserv.ieee.org
Subject: Re: [802.21] 802.11 Requirements Teleconference - Nov 10

Are others having the same problem or is it just me? When I dial (916) 356-2663, it gives me a message that the call cannot be completed!

-ajay

Gupta, Vivek G wrote:

Please find attached updated Requirements document and also the Minutes of last 802.11 L2 requirements telecon.

Agenda for today’s telecon:

- Update for discussion in joint meeting with TGu in Vancouver

- Any updates from IETF

- Discussion on Information Service and IEs

- Discuss IE organization

- Some new IEs have been proposed by Ajoy and others

- IE Name space

- Handover Commands

  - Impact on 802.11

- Next Steps