Re: [802.21] FW: Requirements on 802 groups

With regard to fast authentication, I believe the following documents
contain some useful information in terms of performing authentication
proactively.

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pana-preauth-00.txt

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ohba-mobopts-mpa-framework-01.txt

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ohba-mobopts-mpa-implementation-01.txt