RE: [802.21] How does MIH trigger the MIP signal and switch MIP tunnel to the new network?

We have had quite a few submissions earlier in the year on flow control
diagrams related to different upper layer mobility management protocols
and some related to MIP can be found on 802.21 web site.

Best Regards
-Vivek

MIP