[Fwd: [802SEC] Security Problems]

Folks,

This is a security notice for all those who are currently attending the
Vancouver November 2005 Plenary.

Please speak to me if you have any questions or see face2face staff.

Regards,

Ajay Rajkumar
Chair, IEEE 802.21 WG

Please communicate in all your meetings for attendees to be aware of their
computers.  We had another computer almost stolen this morning (and one
stolen yesterday).  These thieves are professional and will enter the rooms
with people standing around and pack up a computer as if they are an
attendee.

Meeting rooms with doors adjacent to hotel exits are particularly
vulnerable.

All meetings on the Plaza level at the Hyatt need to be especially diligent.

Thank you,

Darcel

Darcel Moro

IEEE 802 Meeting Manager