RE: [802.21] Update on SAPs

[Vivek G Gupta]
Oh absolutely. We shall try to define as part of MIH_LINK_SAP,
functionality not commonly (already) present across different link
layers. The main goal here has been is to identify new functionality
that may needed to be amended/added to different link layer technologies
for better handover performance and optimization.