RE: [802.21] Update on SAPs

Vivek,
Please see my inline comments.

Thanks for clarification.
If so, I think major key work needs to be done is how to map media
independent primitives of MIH_LINK_SAP
to media dependant primitives of media dependant SAPs(for an example,
MLME_SAP of .11).
I guess that it is not possible for all the primitives of MIH_LINK_SAP can
have their corresponding media dependent primitives.
Any good idea or hints for this? Should the generic link layer perform some
magic(mapping, converting, adaptation)?

Thanks,
Junghoon