RE: [802.21] Ad hoc telecon for Dec 13th

One reason I can think of for multiple registrations between two MIH
peers is if they end up using multiple (different) transports. For
example if two MIH peers were using say L3 for IS and say L2 for ES/CS,
quite likely you may need multiple registrations.

BR,
-Vivek