	From: ext Gupta, Vivek G [mailto:vivek.g.gupta@INTEL.COM]
	Sent: Thursday, January 05, 2006 5:37 AM
	To: STDS-802-21@listserv.ieee.org
	Subject: Re: [802.21] 802.11 Requirements Teleconference for 5th
Jan - CANCELLED

	The 802.11 Requirement telecon scheduled for later today is
CANCELLED.

	These requirements have been discussed several times in the past
and there have not been any further updates since last discussion.

	Further since TGu has already issued a call for proposals and
several folks are already involved in developing appropriate proposals
to address these requirements.

	As such at this time there is no need for this telecon.

	Best Regards

	-Vivek