RE: 802.11 Requirements for 802.21 Teleconference for Jan 11

Please ignore the previous email that I just sent out. Sorry, wrong email thread.

-Emily

From: stds-802-21@ieee.org [mailto:stds-802-21@ieee.org] On Behalf Of Qi, Emily H
Sent: Wednesday, January 11, 2006 8:25 AM
To: Gupta, Vivek G; STDS-802-21@listserv.ieee.org
Subject: RE: 802.11 Requirements for 802.21 Teleconference for Jan 11

Gupta, Ben

We had another email thread discussing the criteria for going to Sponsor Ballot, so I am attaching it here.

Regarding E911 service, it seems as if there will be a major concern in TGv and TGu joint session: TGv wants to include it as TGv objective while TGu wants to include it to TGu requirements. Thus, I would like to see us firm up an Intel position on this topic. We can sync-up this issue at the Sunday night Intel meeting.

Thanks,

Emily