RE: 802.21: Internal Ballot

Good proposal, Vivek

BR, Reijo

From: stds-802-21@ieee.org [mailto:stds-802-21@ieee.org] On Behalf Of Gupta, Vivek G
Sent: Wednesday, January 11, 2006 7:50 PM
To: STDS-802-21@listserv.ieee.org
Subject: 802.21: Internal Ballot

Folks,

The comments and contributions for January have been posted and once we get these addressed in the Hawaii meeting the updated draft may be ready for extended review. Given the expected timelines in 802.21 and the plan to go to possible WG Letter Ballot in March, some of us were wandering if it made sense to do some kind of an internal ballot once the draft was updated after the January meeting.

That would give us an opportunity to address comments from WG members and get things primed up for next stage in the process. We could invite comments on draft over a certain period of time, say a week or two and then hopefully we could get these comments addressed through teleconferences and emails leading up to March and that way the updated draft in March would be in even better shape for WG letter ballot.

Any comments?

Best Regards

-Vivek

Vivek Gupta