RE: [802.21] AW: [802.21] AW: [802.21] Tomorrow's Telecon material

Hello,

Some additional RTT estimates for interested readers.

Srini> The timing is left to implementation. For IP transports, it depends
on how far the MIHF peer is located. Nominal RTT times for mainlands are
within 200ms (within continental US it is under 80ms) and transcontinental
RTT times are under 300ms. One could take these values as guidance for
simplicity if they do not want to compute their own.

[Reijo] And if needed, here are some RTT times for the some cellular
systems:

3G LTE   - 68 ms
3G HSDPA - 194 ms
3G       - 150-250 ms