RE: [802.21] Tomorrow's Telecon material

Hi all,
I am answering to my own email. The need for timely delivery is more
context based than it is content based. I mean the urgency is known to
only to the requesting entity based on its current conditions and
therefore, setting a delay requirement for transport does make sense to
me.

Regards,
Srini