RE: Tomorrow's Telecon material

[Vivek G Gupta]
Well if you plan to use IS in such a case, you presumably already have a
L3 connection. I am not sure this necessarily translates to a time
sensitive type transport requirement (at L3) for IS.

 And the faster the
> mobility towards the slow startup network, the faster the services
that
> confirm the handover and facilitate it will have to be.
[Vivek G Gupta]
This seems to imply more of a time sensitive type requirement on
events/commands type of messages as opposed to IS exchanges.