Website maintenance

Title: Website maintenance

Colleagues,

There is a bit of reorganizing and refresh going on on the .21 website. Please email me directly if you have any troubles so they can get resolved as quickly as possible. The plan is to have any issues resolved this week.

Main changes:
- There is now a link to grab the Commentary tool.
- The documents were placed one level down, so there is a single link on the "home page" to the tree.
- We will be adding letter ballot guidance.

Website design is not the business of our group so I'm encouraging the reports go directly to the webmaster (me.)

Best Regards,
Michael