From: stds-802-21@ieee.org [mailto:stds-802-21@ieee.org] On Behalf Of Gupta, Vivek G
Sent: Monday, April 24, 2006 3:14 PM
To: Srinivas.Sreemanthula@NOKIA.COM; STDS-802-21@listserv.ieee.org
Subject: RE: [802.21] Letter Ballot #1 Voting Reminder

Srini,

The P&P rules specify 50% and that’s what we have adopted. 802.16 also specifies 50%.

We had a lengthy discussion on this in a telecon several weeks back.

Please check the minutes of the telecon as well.

However in practice, to progress to the Sponsor ballot stage we would need to be in the > 90% category.

Best Regards

-Vivek