Re: [802.21] Letter Ballot #1 Voting Reminder

Title:
Vivek:

As far as I remember, 802.16 approvals in the letter ballot stage required 75% approval.

Peretz Feder

On 4/24/2006 3:13 PM, Gupta, Vivek G wrote:

Srini,

The P&P rules specify 50% and that’s what we have adopted. 802.16 also specifies 50%.

We had a lengthy discussion on this in a telecon several weeks back.

Please check the minutes of the telecon as well.

However in practice, to progress to the Sponsor ballot stage we would need to be in the > 90% category.

Best Regards

-Vivek