Von: Gupta, Vivek G [mailto:vivek.g.gupta@INTEL.COM]
Gesendet: Freitag, 28. April 2006 05:06
An: STDS-802-21@listserv.ieee.org
Betreff: Re: [802.21] Telecon April 27

The 3GPP contribution we discussed in the telecon today does not have 802.21 mentioned anywhere.

It’s written more along the general lines of how 802.21 services can help in heterogeneous handovers in 3GPP networks, without directly referring to 802.21.

Believe that’s in line with most of the views we heard on the teleconference.

As for more discussion on this topic in May meeting, sure we can definitely allocate time for this in agenda.

However instead of just having ad hoc discussions, it would be more beneficial to have focused discussions around more thought out themes/presentations.

Contributions are sought for this topic for May meeting and depending on what’s submitted we can allocate suitable time for this discussion.

Best Regards

-Vivek