RE: Some strong comment from 802.16g

Comment 23: Technical, Non binding
MOB_MSMIH_MSG" is ambiguous. It's defined with no TLVs. It's better to
remove related text since they cannot be used currently. If it becomes
clear later, we can recreate it.
   : This one is non-binding and we can provide TLV details to address
the concerns.

Comment 26:  Technical, Binding
The document contains section 6.3.25 MIH Handover Function that in my
view falls out of the scope of spec....
....This is more of a spec scope type issue and 802.16 folks would
address it appropriately.

Not sure if these are really strong comments but glad that Peretz shall
be attending 802.16g meeting as a key MIH supporter. There shall likely
be other MIH supporters too. Either way we need to address these and any
other MIH related comments/concerns. If we don't get to this in May,
then we shall definitely address these in joint session during July
plenary.

Best Regards
-Vivek