From: stds-802-21@ieee.org [mailto:stds-802-21@ieee.org] On Behalf Of Wolfgang Gröting
Sent: Friday, April 28, 2006 8:30 AM
To: STDS-802-21@listserv.ieee.org
Subject: [802.21] About 3GPP SAE contribution

I believe that the presented contribution from Vivek provides a very good start to get things started within 3GPP. Within 3GPP, its common to get started with collecting requirements before starting to design the system architecture.

However, until we haven't found a common view on the way how to go forward with 3GPP, I agree with Srini to provide the contribution as individual companies.

Regards,

Wolfgang.