Invitation Letter for Ad Hoc session in Singapore

Dear all,

I have received several enquiries regarding the Singapore Entry Visa for
the ad hoc session in June. Please find the relevant information in the
following link:
http://app.ica.gov.sg/travellers/entry/visa_requirements.asp

For people would like to apply for a visa, procedure is as indicated at:
http://app.ica.gov.sg/serv_visitor/entry_visa/entry_visa_app.asp  You
can locate the nearest consular office at:
http://www.mfa.gov.sg/sections/smw/idx_smw.htm

For people who need the invitation letter, please send me your details
directly (cc to benjamin.kohtm@sg.panasonic.com)  (e.g. Name,
Nationality, Passport number, Country of residence - where you intent to
apply the visa). We will try to prepare the letter for you as soon as we
can.

cheers

Cheng Hong
Network Team
Panasonic Singapore Laboratories Pte Ltd
BLK1022 TaiSeng Ave
#06-3530 TaiSeng Ind. Est.
Singapore 534415
Tel: +65-65505477 ; Fax: +65-65505459