RE: [802.21] 802.21 Ad hoc Meeting in June

Title: Invitation Letter for Ad Hoc session in Singapore

From: Peretz Feder [mailto:pfeder@lucent.com]
Sent: Monday, May 22, 2006 5:06 PM
To: Gupta, Vivek G
Cc: STDS-802-21@listserv.ieee.org
Subject: Re: [802.21] 802.21 Ad hoc Meeting in June

Vivek:

Given the pending Australia September meeting, this is a high toll for a comment resolution process.

[Vivek G Gupta]

This was a WG decision during the Jacksonville meeting.

Would a bridge be provided for members who can't attend this meeting?

[Vivek G Gupta]

We are checking with Panasonic (meeting host) on all the logistics.

Best Regards

-Vivek