From: Gupta, Vivek G [mailto:vivek.g.gupta@INTEL.COM]
Sent: Wednesday, May 31, 2006 11:05 PM
To: STDS-802-21@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: [802.21] 802.21 Teleconference

As announced during the May IEEE meeting we shall be holding an 802.21 teleconference tomorrow:

Please note the change in time.

Thursday, June 1, 8PM EST

Phone:916-356-2663, Bridge: 3, Passcode: 3236533

Agenda:

- Ad hoc Logistics Update

- Update on Issue list (doc: 21-06-0667-00-0000_Comment Assignments)

 (Issue owners please be prepared to discuss progress on these assignments and plans for any new submissions for Ad Hoc)

- Assignment of any other new comments/issues

Best Regards

-Vivek