Issue #6 Which operator should we expose in IEs? (doc: 21-06-0667-00-0000_Comment Assignments)

Hello,

During the teleconference, there was a discussion about the issue #6,
"Which operator should we expose in IEs?".

As I mentioned in the call, here is a terminology definition from the
IETF MIP6 Bootstrapping work,
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mip6-bootstrapping-spli
t-02.txt.
I hope this would clarify the terminology of the used _operator_ and
makes a progress.

        ASA
            Access Service Authorizer. A network operator that
            authenticates a mobile node and establishes the mobile
node's
            authorization to receive Internet service.

        ASP
            Access Service Provider. A network operator that provides
            direct IP packet forwarding to and from the end host.

        MSA
            Mobility Service Authorizer. A service provider that
            authorizes Mobile IPv6 service.

        MSP
            Mobility Service Provider. A service provider that
provides
            Mobile IPv6 service.  In order to obtain such service, the

            mobile node must be authenticated and prove authorization
            obtain the service.

Ajay,
Could I grasp the usefulness of exposing the core network operator's
IEs?

Best Regards,
-Junghoon