Re: [802.21] 802.21 Teleconference

Since I missed yesterday's teleconf, let me send the status of an
issue I am assigned.

- Issue 4 (Assign IDs for different networks)

  I still think using RADIUS NAS-Port-Type for represending link type is the right way to
  avoid 802.21 WG's future cost to maintain the namespace for link
  type.

  One issue here is NAS-Port-Type for 802.16 is not assigned yet.  To address the issue, I
  asked WiMAX folks to register NAS-Port-Type for 802.16 with IANA as
  soon as possible.

Yoshihiro Ohba