RE: [802.21] 802.21 Teleconference

[Vivek G Gupta]
They shall be posted shortly.

> It's hard to attend from the European time zone.
[Vivek G Gupta]
It was the same feedback from some of the Asian folks when these were
always held at 9AM EST, and so we decided to rotate the timings for
these teleconferences across the meetings. Between May and July all
802.21 teleconferences shall be held at 8 PM, EST. We may pick a
different time for these teleconferences after July meeting.