Subject: IEEE 802 Wireless Interim Meeting - September 2006 MELBOURNE AUSTRALIA
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2006 09:49:33 +1000
From: "Sara Foda" <SWFODA@tourhosts.com.au>
To: "Bob Heile" <bob.heile@zigbee.org>,
        "Stuart J. Kerry" <stuart.kerry@philips.com>
Cc: "Madeleine Smith" <msmith@tourhosts.com.au>

Dear Bob and Stuart,

The online registration for for the September 802 Wireless Interim meeting  is now ready and waiting for everyone to start registering!!  The link is:

https://secure.tourhosts.com/ei/rs.esp?id=453&scriptid=LOGIN2

All accommodation, meeting registration and any tours can be booked via this online registration form.   We have also attached to this form more detailed information on the following:
 - Accommodation options
 - General Information, including Melbourne Information
 - Touring options
 - Visa information and a step-by-step guide to VISA applications, is linked to the first page of the online form.

Please let me know if you would like me to send this out to the group.
The early bird registration deadline is 1 August.

Regards
Sara

______________________________________
Tour Hosts Pty Limited ABN 28 000 386 676

Sara Foda
Conference Manager
GPO Box 128, (10th Floor, 51 Druitt Street)
Sydney NSW 2001, Australia
Phone: +61 2 9265 0751
Fax: +61 2 9267 5443
Email:
sfoda@tourhosts.com.au
Website: www.tourhosts.com.au
______________________________________

Exclusive Australian Partner of the INCON Group: The worldwide partnership of leading
professional Conference Organisers and Event producers http://www.incon-pco.com/

Tour Hosts is proud to be managing a range of prominent meetings including:
v 16th Annual V.M. Goldschmidt Conference (Geochemistry) - Melbourne 2006
v BHP Billiton Hospitality Program for Commonwealth Games - Melbourne 2006
v 16th Inter-Pacific Bar Association Conference - Sydney 2006
v 5th Symposium on Pneumococci & Pneumococcal Disease - Alice Springs 2006

Tour Hosts are proud to be winners of three prestigious MEA Meetings & Events Industry Awards for 2005

9b00402.gif       9b0040c.GIF
4th International SKULL Base Conference       19th World Energy Congress