RE: 802.21 June Ad Hoc Update

Many thanks to Cheng Hong and Panasonic members for hosting the 802.21
Ad Hoc meeting last week in Singapore.

The following files related to last week's Ad Hoc meeting have been
uploaded in the "June Ad Hoc" folder.

1] 21-06-0673-02-0000-AdHoc-Contribution-Status: has updated status on
contributions that were discussed during the Ad Hoc.

2] 21-06-0667-02-0000_Comment Assignments has updated status of
Comments/Issues assigned to different folks at the end of the AD Hoc
meeting.

3] 21-06-0647-07-0000_LB1_Master_File.USR
This is the updated Commentary file based on inputs from Ad Hoc meeting.
Comments affected as a result of discussions on various contributions in
the Ad Hoc meeting have been marked and sorted as well (total 75 in
number). You can go through these comments once you open this version of
the Commentary file. If you have any comments related to this updated
Commentary file please do let us know.

Best Regards
-Vivek

Hoc