August Ad Hoc Meeting: Cancelled

In the May (Jacksonville) meeting the WG had approved holding an interim ad hoc meeting in August.

As it turns out the purpose of this additional meeting was to resolve comments arising from LB #1 recirculation.

However in the July (San Diego) meeting the WG decided to continue with LB #1 comment resolution until the September (Melbourne-Australia) meeting.

Based on the progress we may possibly conduct LB #1 recirculation after the September meeting.

As such there is no reason to hold the additional August ad hoc meeting and after discussion and inputs from several members the August ad hoc meeting is  CANCELLED.

We shall continue to develop contributions to resolve any comments currently marked deferred or rejected in LB #1 and also work on contributions

to resolve the issues as identified in the Issues list document.

Further details regarding deadlines for these contributions for the September meeting shall be announced at a later time.

Best Regards

-Vivek