Re: [802.21] Unresolved Comments

One thing for sure is that the resolutions of these unresolved comments
will -not- be included in the current round of draft spec updating,
since the motion for issuing an updated draft spec (D02) is very
specific on only the accepted changes in
21-06-0647-10-0000_LB1_Master_File.USR.

In other words, technically the resolutions of these comments will -not-
be included until the next round of draft spec updating after the
current one.

So I think the best way to handle them is probably to ask people to
re-submit them against the soon-to-be-released D02, and re-submit them
during the re-circulation (another motion will be needed to authorize
the next round of draft spec updating, and I assume that will only
happen after the close of the re-circulation).

regards,
-Qiaobing