From: ext Gupta, Vivek G [mailto:vivek.g.gupta@INTEL.COM]
Sent: Thursday, August 03, 2006 3:50 PM
To: STDS-802-21@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: Re: [802.21] Unresolved Comments

[Vivek G Gupta]
That is indeed correct.
We shall resolve these comments in September meeting.

> In other words, technically the resolutions of these comments will
-not-
> be included until the next round of draft spec updating after the
> current one.
>
> So I think the best way to handle them is probably to ask people to
> re-submit them against the soon-to-be-released D02, and re-submit them

> during the re-circulation (another motion will be needed to authorize
> the next round of draft spec updating, and I assume that will only
> happen after the close of the re-circulation).

[Vivek G Gupta]
There is probably no need to resubmit any of these comments just as yet.

The new version of draft that Qiaobing is editing based on all updates
so far can be labeled version D01.80 (or something like that). This
version of the draft is for reference only. No new comments can be
submitted against this draft. Members can look at this draft and if
there are any errors/omissions etc. in comment resolution from LB-1 or
something not done to satisfaction then another version D01.90 could be
produced prior to Sept meeting with appropriate minor fixes.

We can then take up the existing unresolved LB-1 (in
21-06-0647-10-0000_LB1_Master_File.USR) comments (against old draft
D1.0) as they are and resolve them in Sept meeting and eventually update
D1.9 with all the resolutions and any other new contributions in Sept to
draft version D2.0. These new contributions in Sept can address existing
rejected or deferred comments or other identified issues in LB-1.
Eventually draft D2.0 could go for recirculation after the Sept meeting
and that would be an opportunity to file new set of comments.

Best Regards
-Vivek

> Gupta, Vivek G wrote:
>

> > The following (Technical Binding or Technical Non-binding) comments
in
> > Commentary database file 21-06-0647-10-0000_LB1_Master_File.USR have

> > no "Decision of Group" marked against them. Some of these comments
were
> > Editorials which were later deemed Technical by some members while
there
> > are few others which we just missed during the Comment Resolution in
May